Yay! Congrats to you and yours, you guys have made it to another year of love!
Since the beginning of our relationship, my boyfriend and I would check in every other month to see if all issues were resolved. Or to see how the relationship was going, where we wanted it to go, or what we wanted to work on. We then instead decided to do this every anniversary, but a little more in depth. This helps us keep each other engaged throughout the year and have something to look forward to.
Here are some questions that you and your partner should ask every anniversary:
- What were your top 3 favorite moments this year together?
- What were your top 3 challenges faced this year together?
- What was your #1 challenge that was overcome?
- Has the good times out-weighed the bad times?
- What are 3 goals to accomplish together for the new year?
- What are 3 goals you want to set for each other to accomplish individually?
- Did you meet your goals from last year?
- If yes, how well did your partner do to accomplish that goal you set for them?
- If no, why not?
- What is your proudest moment of your partner this year?
- Where do you see your relationship in the next 3 years?
Typically, we will ask these questions during dinner or after the day is over while we are laying in bed at night. I will admit, my boyfriend though my questionnaire was weird in the beginning. But now he looks forward to my answers to the questions. I hope it goes smoothly for you!
Please come back and let me know how it all went below in the comments!